Sunday 2 March 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

And what a lucky one I am too.....brekkie in bed, warm croissants and bucks fizz, and some gorgeous cards made by my two little darlings and flowers, chocs, handmade gifts and some fabby Hero Arts clear stamps (which I can't wait to use!)




Here they are........




Oh, just realised the cards are not on there, will photograph them and upload them later, ooops!




Here's a card I did for a challenge at JustBex theme was 'Get Girly', so I think this fits the bill OK. I love this Penny Black stamp and I used more 'old' making memories paper which I had forgotten I had until having a sort out the other day.







And finally a little piccie of some coconut ice sweets Beth made for her Nan today!
Don't they look yummy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a lucky lady you are :o)

Stamps sets look rather good, I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with them.