Wednesday 22 July 2009

Woohoo...summer break!

Well, I'm finally on holiday for the summer break.....a full six weeks! After a visit to the local art shop this morning to get acrylic paints and A3 pads and canvases for Dan and Beth, I have spent quite a lot of today scrapping (mainly last summer's photo's).

Weather permitting tomorrow, we are going crabbing, and then over the weekend we are going surfing/boogie boarding.

Anyway, this weeks challenge at pencil lines was really good, so here's my take on their sketch...



It's me and my gorgeous lil' nephew. He is NEVER still, so to get this photo of him being still was so great...it was on the tree top walk at Kew gardens last summer.
I'm really enjoying stitching on layouts at the moment, and find the bazzill stitching templates a really great guide.
This next LO is also from photo's taken on the same day......



No comments: